"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." - La Rochefoucauld

.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Tasty Onion Chicken - A Use for Leftover French-Fried Onion!

I never know what to do with leftover french-fried onions from my green bean casserole -- until now! This is one of the tastiest chicken meals I've found, and it's very easy to make.

Tasty Onion Chicken

Servings: 2
Total Cost: $5 - 6
Reheat Factor: Unknown. We ate it all.
Freezer Factor: Unknown. We ate it all.
More about the Ratings.

Ingredients

(4 Not in Pantry)

1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
Leftover french-fried onions
2 chicken breasts

1. Mix the butter, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard together.
2. Dips the chicken in the butter mixture and then coat it with the french-fried onions.
3. Grease your baking dish with the remaining butter mix.
4. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.

Source: Taste of Home

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice recipe. I love that it is so easy to put together. I found your blog by chance but once I was here I began to read some of your earlier recipes and was hooked. I'll be back as often as I can to see what else you've been cooking. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm also a fan of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete